The North End Huntington Heights Preservation Association is a privately funded, not-for-profit organization that draws the bulk of its operating costs from memberships. In addition to supporting a worthwhile organization, membership entitles you to participation in various functions open only to members.
Examples of member-only events:
- Annual neighborhood yard sale
- Seasonal decorating contests with prizes
- Special meetings with City department representatives, elected officials, shipyard, railroad, and others
- Periodic newsletters
- Neighborhood and house tours
- Social functions (holiday parties, picnics, potlucks)
Current dues are $20 per household per year or a one-time payment of $150 for lifetime membership. Naturally residents of the community are encouraged to join but there is an Associate Member option for non-residents who would like to support NEHHPA.
You can download the membership application here:
NEHHPA Membership Application
When completed, please mail the application along with your dues to: